As computer attack patterns shift and threats to networks change and grow almost daily, it is critical that organizations achieve reliable information security. Investment decisions about information security are best considered in the context of managing business risk. Risks can be accepted, mitigated, avoided, or transferred. Outsourcing selected managed security services (MSS) by forming a partnership with a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) is often a good solution for transferring information security responsibility and operations. Although the organization still owns information security risk and business risk, contracting with an MSSP allows it to share risk management and mitigation approaches
Managed Security Services Enables:
- Enhance security posture
- Increase operational efficiency
- Receive early warnings to emerging threats
- Gain a trusted security advisor
- Address regulatory compliance
Managed Security Services Includes:
- Managed Intrusion PreventionProvides around-the-clock monitoring and management of Intrusion Prevention Systems to provide your organization with increased protection against rapidly emerging threats, insider attacks and other incidents impacting your environment.
- Managed Vulnerability ScanningProvides the expertise necessary to discover enterprise-wide vulnerabilities and prioritize remediation efforts.
- Threat IntelligenceProvides early warnings to emerging threats and actionable security intelligence tailored to your environment.
- Managed Intrusion DetectionProvides the 24X7 expertise, monitoring and management of Network, Wireless and Host Intrusion Detection Systems that you need in order to enhance your security posture, improve operational efficiency and reduce the costs associated with implementing and maintaining IDS.
- Managed Firewall
Provides 24x7x365 firewall management and monitoring for optimum firewall security, availability and performance.
- Managed Enterprise Security Monitoring
Provides the real-time monitoring, correlation and analysis of your security infrastructure and critical, high-risk applications for rapid response to known and unknown security threats.
Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency
Remote Access and Mobile Programs, Two-Factor Authentication, Whole Drive Encryption, Security Architecture and Infrastructure Support
read more »